This is your opportunity to share your thoughts and visions for the future of Nebraska and your community with university leadership including Mike Boehm, NU Vice President for Agriculture and Harlan Vice Chancellor for the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The events are free and open to the public. RSVP's are appreciated for accurate meal counts.
- West Point: July 10, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., evening reception, Nielsen Community Center
- Tekamah: July 11, 8 - 9 a.m., coffee and conversation, Chatterbox
- South Sioux City: July 11, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., luncheon, Delta Hotels by Marriott
- Columbus: July 17, 6 - 8 p.m., evening reception, The Evans House
- Burwell: July 18, 12 - 1 p.m., luncheon, The Pizza Palace
- O'Neill: July 19, 12 - 1 p.m., luncheon, Holt County Courthouse Annex
- St.Paul: July 19, 6 - 8 p.m., hors d'oeuvres and drinks, Miletta Vista Winery
- Albion: Aug. 6, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m., coffee and conversation, Albion Country Club
- Neligh: Aug. 6, 12 - 1 p.m., luncheon, Neligh Senior Center
- Pierce: Aug. 7, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., luncheon, Taylor's, RSVP
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-472-7080.