This is your opportunity to share your thoughts and visions for the future of Nebraska and your community with university leadership including Mike Boehm, NU Vice President for Agriculture and Harlan Vice Chancellor for the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The events are free and open to the public. RSVP's are appreciated.
- West Point: July 10, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., evening reception, Nielsen Community Center, 200 Anna Stalp Ave. RSVP
- Tekamah: July 11, 8 - 9 a.m., coffee and conversation, Chatterbox, 203 S. 13th St. RSVP
- South Sioux City: July 11, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., luncheon, Delta Hotels by Marriott, South Sioux City Riverfront, 385 E. 4th St. RSVP
- Columbus: July 17, 6 - 8 p.m., evening reception, The Evans House, 2204 14 St., RSVP
- Burwell: July 18, 12 - 1 p.m., luncheon, The Pizza Palace, 204 Grand Ave. RSVP
- O'Neill: July 19, 12 - 1 p.m., luncheon, Holt County Courthouse Annex, 128 N 6th St. RSVP
- St.Paul: July 19, 6 - 8 p.m., hors d'oeuvres and drinks, Miletta Vista Winery, 1732 Highway 281 RSVP
Additional dates and locations will be added soon.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-472-7080.