October 26, 2015
Lincoln, Neb. — Nebraska Extension post-harvest grain marketing workshops will be offered at 10 sites across Nebraska in November and December to assist grain producers in creating a written post-harvest marketing plan that is right for them.
Nebraska Extension educators will present location- and commodity-specific marketing information. Topics include developing a written marketing plan, and understanding basis and carrying charges. The workshops feature the Marketing in a New Era simulator and Decide NOW smartphone app.
Register by visiting http://go.unl.edu/marketingworkshops or calling the number provided below for the desired location. Each workshop will begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 3 p.m. Workshops are limited to 40 participants.
Workshops are funded by the Nebraska Soybean Board, Nebraska Corn Board, North Central Extension Risk Management Education Center, USDA-NIFA and Nebraska Extension Innovation Funding.
For more information or assistance, contact Jessica Groskopf, Nebraska Extension educator, at 308-632-1247 or email@example.com.
- Nov. 5 in Ogallala at the Arterburn Youth Cabin, 305 W. 10th St., Michael Eskelson, 308-284-6051
- Nov. 17 in Holdrege at the Phelps County Extension Office, 1308 Second St., Todd Whitney, 308-995-4222
- Nov. 18 in Hastings at the Adams County Fairgrounds, 947 S. Baltimore Ave., Ron Seymour, 402-461-7209
- Nov. 24 in Davenport at the Little Blue Natural Resources District, 106 N. Juniper Ave., Jenny Rees, 402-762-3644
- Nov. 30 in Hartington at Nissen Wine, 88973 Highway 57, Jim Jansen, 402-254-6821
- Dec. 1 in Columbus at Pinnacle Bank, 310 E. 23rd St., Allan Vyhnalek, 402-563-4901
- Dec. 2 in Arlington at the Washington County Fairgrounds, 23656 Highway 30, Steve Tonn, 402-426-9455
- Dec. 10 in Syracuse at the Kimmel Ag Expo Center, 198 Plum St., Monte Vandeveer, 402-269-2301
- Dec. 15 in Scottsbluff at the Panhandle Research and Extension Center, 4502 Ave. I, Jessica Groskopf, 308-632-1247
- Dec. 16 in Sidney at the Cheyenne County Community Center, 627 Toledo St., Karen DeBoer, 308-254-4455