Lincoln, Neb. —Dipti Dev and a team of Nebraska Extension Educators from the University of Nebraska have launched a new website: EAT Family Style at Home! The site is now live and houses fun, easy-to-follow videos and resources for parents and families—helping everyone create memorable mealtimes.
Currently, families are spending more time at home and creating healthy mealtime environments has never been more important. There are many benefits of family meals; they include the development of positive eating habits, creation of stronger parent-child bonds, and better school performance.
Explore the website below to learn how to:
- Make mealtimes positive and enjoyable
- Involve kids in the kitchen
- Engage in lively and pleasant conversations around the table
- Cook easy, homemade family recipes
- Help your family cope through additional resources
Check out the EAT Family Style at Home website and create memorable mealtimes with your family: https://cehs.unl.edu/cyaf/eat-family-style-at-home/
News Release Contact
- Dipti Dev
- Associate Professor
- Child, Youth, and Family Studies