Lincoln, Neb. —Registration is now open for 2020 CASNR Annual Meeting and Winter Interim Teaching and Learning Workshop. The workshop will take place on Dec. 3 beginning at 9 a.m. via Zoom.
Programming for the day will include:
- 9-10 a.m.: CASNR Annual Meeting, Dr. Tiffany Heng-Moss, CASNR Dean
- 10 a.m.-noon: Winter Interim Workshop, CASNR Communities of Practice Reflection & Discussion
- 1-2 p.m.: Winter Interim Breakout Sessions
- Assessment Strategies featuring Douglas Golick & Lindsay Hastings
- Inclusive Conversations Creating nourishing and inclusive spaces for diverse voices featuring Gina Matkin & Helen Fagan
- Redesigning for the Impossible: using Backwards Design as a strategy for an interactive learning course featuring Larkin Powell & Renee McFee
- 2:15-3:15 p.m.: Winter Interim Breakout Sessions
- Setting up for successful teamwork featuring Deepak Keshwani & Meghan Sindelar
- Four things to try this spring that worked this fall: Stories from large and medium size classes taught with Zoom featuring Donald Lee & Timothy Meyer
Registration is available online at go.unl.edu/2020winterinterim.