Lincoln, Neb. —This year, enhanced security will be the norm at the University of Nebraska, and we are encouraging everyone to get a head start in protecting their accounts with Two-Factor Authentication. On May 16th, all faculty/staff/students will be required to have Two-Factor protection of their accounts.
ITS is holding Two-Factor events across campus to help answer questions and assist you with enrolling your Two-Factor device. Sign up for Two-Factor at https://trueyou.nebraska.edu/ or stop by the booth for help with enrollment. If you're already a Two-Factor user, and would like to add this security to Email or Canvas before the May 16th date, stop by and visit with ITS staff!
Come to the following events near you:
- March 9th, East Campus Union, 2nd Floor, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- March 10th, Woods Art Building, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- March 16th, Abel/Sandoz Welcome Center, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- March 17th, ZOOM Virtual Session, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 20th, East Campus Union, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.